BFS Workshop Introduction:
- Introduced to safety behavior in mid-eighties;
- The fact that safety is the responsibility of every individual was realized;
- More literatures were developed to improve behavior based safety;
- Industry undesired safety beliefs/norms Vs. targeted safety culture;
- One reflect limitation and the other aimed at excellence;
- Implementing an excellence belief system that will have very positive influence;
- On the unsupervised employees behavior and on management decision.
Behavior focused safety (BFS) is a process of the way we think and act about safety as per:
- World class incident reporting and analyzing as in Safety incident pyramid chapter, including measuring safety performance;
- Implementation of the six steps of the world class safety model;
- Development of safety rules handbook;
- Behavior observation and reporting;
- And summary of these activities as in the final chapter including field and desk review of 29 critical safety procedures.
As will be explained in/by:
- BFS Book;
- Interactive workshops with related book;
- At least one power point presentation for each chapter;
- With practical exercises & examples.